Who We Are
Our team has more than 75 years of combined experience serving the insurance needs of the staffing industry.
Insurance and the Staffing Industry
For more than 25 years, the Staffing Lines program has been the stable partner of choice for the staffing industry. Staffing Lines provides industry best workers’ compensation insurance in addition to all other lines package policies that were designed to address the needs of the staffing industry. Both of these offerings are available on a stand-alone basis or can be purchased together with the same carrier to ensure that your clients have the absolute best protection available in the marketplace.
The longevity of our program and expertise of our staff puts us in the position to help you convey the complex and unique exposures staffing firms face to your clients. With our support, you have the resources to ensure a staffing firm’s employees are properly classified so that there are no surprises and overpayments in insurance costs. We partner with you to help your clients grow profitably; we speak their language and can help you to expand your footprint in the staffing industry.
Partner with the Staffing Industry Insurance Experts
Our Staffing Lines team members are experts with unsurpassed knowledge of the industry. When you work with us, to provide a responsive program for your staffing clients, you’ll be offering key benefits including:
- An exclusive program underwritten by a top-tier carrier with strong financial ratings
- Long-term commitment in the industry with 25 years of serving the insurance needs of staffing firms throughout the country
- Ability to bind both the Workers’ Comp and Package seamlessly with the same carrier, or separately, depending on your clients’ needs
- A resource to educate you on the staffing industry and its unique risks
- Facilitation of staffing firms’ audit process for payroll and proper employee classification
- Assistance with assessing safety in the workplace at client companies and helping to put procedures in place to reduce exposures to manage comp claims risks
- Pay-As-You-Go Plan option to assist with the ebb and flow of a firm’s cash flow
- Claims Handling by a leading TPA with Return to Work assistance and more
We will help you analyze your client’s staffing and risk management needs to tailor solutions for Workers’ Compensation and all other lines packages at extremely competitive prices for your clients..
We invite you to learn more about our Staffing Lines program and about how we can help you increase your agency’s book of business. Please call Jennifer Porter at 888-315-4975, or complete the contact form for more information